NORTH STAR WORKSHOP - RESILIENCY 101 FOR DECISION MAKERS
Currently under development.
- Historical and philosophical approaches regarding resiliency,
- Basics of systems theory and systems thinking,
- Resilient governing structures,
- How applying principles of Evolutionary Psychology in the workplace will change the way you deal with people,
- Selected areas of Industrial-Organisational Psychology, i.e. how people behave at work,
- Elements leading to a workplace that fosters mental wellness and resilient attitudes of employees in order to achieve effective teams and partnerships.